Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Entries for FTF Blogger Contest due FRIDAY!

Hey guys!  One more little plug for the Family Tree Firsts Blogger position…. If you know anyone who is a newbie genealogist that would love an opportunity at amazing products and resources have them go check out the Family Tree Magazine/University contest for my replacement!

Entries are due THIS FRIDAY November 16th!!!

It has been the most amazing experience and I have learned so much by being their blogger.  In fact, I can safely say, that without their help I would not be as far along today.  The last year has been an amazing ride and I am so glad many of you have decided to stick it out with me to see where I went next. 

Have questions?  Let me know and I will do my best to give you my perspective.  Also, go check out my predecessors posts.  Nancy Shively was the first FTF Blogger, and she had a very different style than mine.  Don’t let style, words, and ideas, stand in your way!  Get out there and tell someone you know about this amazing opportunity.

photo credit: Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment