Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, October 5, 2012

The moment I knew, post at the Armchair Genealogist

My grandmothers, the keepers of
the family stories
This morning at The Armchair Genealogist you can read a piece I wrote about “The Moment I Knew.”  It is part of her series called “Everyone has a Story” and you can read past posts, from other bloggers, there too.

Many of you have read up teem times about the way I fell into genealogy.  If you are regular readers you also know that family means the world to me.  Diving headlong into discovering my children’s heritage felt right.  You see, it is not just about my family or my husband’s family, it is about our family.  Through our children we have one past and one future.  This is a gift I can give our future, and it is one that I am thrilled to make for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment