Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

How to stay busy for a conference: Next FTF post is up!

My next post for Family Tree Firsts is up!  Hope you all enjoy it!!

I really do overschedule, overstretch, and overreach at times in my life.  My simple weekend of staying at home looking at a computer screen filled very quickly.  Obligations, opportunities, and a need to be helpful do it to me every time.

Fall Virtual Conference Kick Off–There’s Still Time to Register!Besides the Family Tree University Virtual Conference, the one thing that I had to do (no matter what) was meet my new-to-me cousin Bob.  We have been corresponding for several months and I was not going to miss the opportunity to meet up with him and his wonderful wife while they were in town.  All I have to say… I sure do see the Arvin family resemblance!  My husband commented on it as well.  Hopefully we will get to meet up again in the future.

Yes, I am still pouring through all the lectures from the conference.  I know I will watch a couple of them several times just to make sure that I didn’t miss any of the information.  This is such a good conference and I have a feeling that I will be attending them in the future as well.  One day I think I would like to attend a brick and mortar conference, but it may be a while off.  Like when the boys can fend for themselves and it is okay to leave them alone…when will that be…really? 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment