Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 39 of Abundant Genealogy


Week 39: Society Journal or Quarterly. Share with us your favorite genealogy society journal or quarterly publication. How long have you been reading it? Which group publishes it? Why is this publication one of your favorites? How has is helped you research your family history?

American Ancestors Magazine Cover 2012I have really enjoyed receiving my issues of American Ancestors from NEHGS.  They are interesting, insightful, and an all-around good read.  When I get it in the mail I just can’t stop reading it until I am through from the beginning to the end.  I became a member last year, and since they are quarterly I have only received 5 issues. 

In that amount of time it has helped me in several ways, and I am sure that I will discover that it is a publication I won’t want to do without.  I have discovered new ways to research, places to look, and most importantly I can study the ways that others write and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment