Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sumer vacation strikes again

I will be in and out for the next several months.  The boys last day of school was last Friday.  This week we are at Summer camp.  In July we have a family vacation.  August is full of appointments already.  September school starts back up.  Whew... that made me tired. 

Needless to say I will apologize right now for sporadic postings.  I will be taking advantage of the the timed posting option for blogger.  Maybe I can crank out several posts on the weekend and spread them out.  Fingers crossed everyone!

If you have anything you think I should talk more about let me know.  Do you have any questions about the information I have posted, things I have found, or stuff I have done?  I'd love to hear from you!

photo credit: Brandon Christopher Warren via photo pin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment