Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Conclusion - Part 4 is up!

The final post in the series about Berthena Cannon is up over at Family Tree Firsts.  I just had to end it with a humorous story... couldn't resist sharing the laugh!

To be honest, I think my mother-in-law thought we might have lost our minds the way we were laughing.  I giggled on-and-off for the next few days.  Actually, all I have to do is think of her name and it all comes back to me again.  What can I say.  I am easily amused.

Of course, the one problem with submitting a 4 part series all at one time, is that the closing paragraph is now wrong.  I have found out who Edward Darnell Arvin is, talked to the man who wrote the biographical sketch, and I am now pretty certain I am realated to this person.  2 birds... 1 stone.

*Image from the Library of Congress:  Frances Benjamin Johnston's cats, Herman and Vermin, seated on brick railing of New Orleans house, Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment