Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Text Analyzer at JSTOR Labs

This came across my Facebook account this morning (scary how they know I am gearing back up for school) and it caught my attention.  Of course the cute little video that went along with it helped. 

JSTOR Labs Text Analyzer looks like a great tool for researchers and writers, no matter your level.  It looks very simple to use too.  Simply upload your document or book and the tool with analyze the key words (people, places, and things) which allows it to pull up other publications that have the same topics.  A slider bar allows you to adjust what you want to look at and how important it is in your search. 

I am still playing around with it but can see how it could have great possibilities for all of us.  Especially if we are doing research on a time period or place and need more information about it.  If you try it let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment