Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Innovator Showdown Semi-Finalists

This year will be the first year I will have the opportunity to see the Innovator Showdown at RootsTech.  I am actually very excited about it.  The concept has intrigued me and I think it will be interesting to see what these amazing people have come up with!

The 12 semi-finalist were announced last week, and there appears to be some real innovation going on there.  These companies are competing for a $100,000 prize.  I wish them all lots and lots of luck!

Check out the finalists:

·         AncestorCloud
·         Famicity
·         GenSoup
·         JRNL
·         Kindex
·         Legacy Scribes
·         Scribbitt
·         Studio
·         TapGenes
·         The Family History Guide
·         The History Project
·         Twile


No comments:

Post a Comment