Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Keynote Speaker at the Fredericksburg Family History Day

I am very honored to give the keynote at the Fredericksburg, VA Family History Day on March 14, 2015.  If you are in the area I hope you will be able to come out and participate in this free day of family history exploration.

The theme of the event is "Threads that Bind." Staying true to the theme, I was asked to speak about the ever growing field of genetics in genealogy.  To me, genetics is the threads that bind us to our ancestors.

If you have heard my genetics lectures in the past don't be afraid that you will hear the same old lecture again.  Yes, I will have some of the same information (basics never change) but there will be a lot of new information as well.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the keynote or at my other lecture on using heraldry in genealogical research.

No comments:

Post a Comment