Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Loving the Virtual Conference: Next post up at Family Tree

My next post at Family Tree Firsts is up and about the Family Tree University Virtual Conference.  Read about my experiences with all the stuff I learned from the last one here.

To be fair, and up front, I can attend this event free of charge as their Family Tree Firsts blogger.  With that being said, I still would have paid money to attend it!  In fact, and you can ask them, I have told all my friends and family who are into genealogy that they HAVE TO attend this conference.  Particularly the ones who are a bit strapped for cash right now, have to worry about child care, or a multitude of other reasons that prevent them from going to one that is live.  I had such a great experience at the one virtual conference last spring I had to spread the word around. 

I particularly love that you can participate as much, or as little, as you want.  The Saturday of the upcoming conference in September I have plans to be out in a state park all day.  I may miss a couple live chats, but that's okay.  I can pick up where I left off when I get back.

So... I hope to "see" you there and bump into you online!



photo credit: selva via photo pin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment