Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Next Post at Family Tree Firsts

The next post is up at Family Tree Firsts.  Enjoy!

I am over halfway through the course on source citation that I mention in the article, and I was right...I have to redo all the sources.  That will be a spare time project over several months I am afraid.  Sigh, knew it was going to happen, shouldn't have put it off.

The image from the post is from the Library of congress and named "Female Education."  When I was looking for an image for the article I wanted something that reflected what I was feeling.  The picture jumped out at me and I fell in love with it.  I thought it was the perfect image to represent my love of education.

Leave a comment here or there, let me know what you are thinking of this blog and that one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment