Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, August 2, 2019

FGS 2020

It is just under a month away, FGS 2020 conference in Washington D.C.  I will be there as a vendor and as a speaker. So let the fun begin!

If you are attending the event, I do have a guide to Washington, DC for genealogists available on Amazon. While it is a few years old, the information is still accurate. 

In the exhibit hall, you will find my co-author, Brianne Kirkpatrick, and myself selling our books and discussing our professional serivces. Check back here for the times and days we will be having our book signings!

As for speaking, you can come to hear me lecture on the following days:
House and Land Histories for Genealogical PurposesT-212 - Thursday 9:30am
Researching at the Naval Heritage and History CommandS-423 - Saturday 11:00am
Two topics I am excited to share with everyone. Thursday's lecture even has a case study that participants can go see while they are in DC!  Intrigued yet?

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment