Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

I'm Back....

Hello again world! Yes, I am done with school. I have more free time. Kids and family are healthy. It is a good feeling, to say the least.

I have started pre-posting a few items you will see over the next few months, and trying to do a lot of updating. Please bear with me as I correct and update many things here and on other social media accounts. It's been a couple years of heads-down work around here and I need to get my space back up to speed.

Finally, I updated my speaking page this morning. It now includes Book Tour information. my co-author and I are travelling around talking to groups and libraries about our new book. I hope you will come to see us and learn about this interesting facet of DNA and genealogy research.

Looking forward to chronicling my journey again!

No comments:

Post a Comment