Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Lectures, presentations and hangouts oh my!

This is a busy week for me.  Not only am I still recuperating from a nasty twisted ankle (10 days out and still purple/swollen, sigh) but I am excited to be on a hangout Wednesday and presenting 2 lectures this Saturday.

Tomorrow I am thrilled to be on "Wacky Wednesday" with Dear Myrtle.  We will be discussion all hour my new book Genealogy Basics In 30 Minutes.  If you have not purchased it yet this will be the perfect opportunity to learn more about it.

On Saturday I will be speaking at the Fall Seminar for the Fredericksburg Regional Genealogical Society.  It will be an informative and jam packed day!  The event is free but you will need to register so they know how many people to prepare for.  There is a little bit of something for any level.

24 September 2016   9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. 
Central Rappahannock Regional Library
1201 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Genealogy 101 - Chuck Mason
Utilizing FamilySearch.org - Julie Cabitto
The Relationship Between Chancery Causes and Lost Records Localities at the Library of Virginia - Callie Lou Freed and Joanne Porter
Genetic Genealogy - A Crash Course - Shannon Combs-Bennett
I’ve Tested My DNA, Now What? - Shannon Combs-Bennett
Researching African-American Ancestors - Shelley Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment