Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, December 4, 2015

Happy belated anniversary… to me

Ah, the holidays.  Lots of food.  Lots of friends.  And for my house, lots of germs.  Which means I was in no shape to post my annual Anniversary blog post on the 28th.  Yikes!

That is right, last Saturday the 28th was this blog's 4th anniversary.  I got sick before I finished the scheduled post.  Then, I got sick again!  Yay me….

Once again it was an amazing year in researching my family.  Lots of DNA results and meeting with new family members all over the country.  I traveled quite a bit and wrote even more.  It was so much fun to share everything with you all and to hear from you as well.  Thank you for continuing on the ride with me!

Which means, it is on to the next year.  I honestly am not sure where this next year will take me.  To be honest, I hope I am able to carve out more time for my own research and to knock down a few of my own family brick walls.  There are a number of them that I am quite close on.  I can feel it in my bones!


So, I hope your December is a great one.  End the year strong, get ready for new beginnings, and I promise to keep entertaining you!  

1 comment:

  1. Happy blogiversary and I look forward to reading more about your genealogy journey in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete