From the Brochure:
The Virginia Room presents five professional genealogists who tackled our patrons’ toughest “brick wall” problems.
Learn how to deal with hard-to-slove family history questions, including:
- When to hire a professional to assist with a research problem
- What is a realistic expectation of time and effort required to achieve research goals
- How a research plan evolves within the process of discovery
- Where new sources for genealogical research can be found
- Why an effective research strategy can make the difference
If you are in the area I hope you come by and listen to myself and my colleagues talk about the brick wall cases that were submitted by the community. It will be a very interesting series of presentations. I am very curious to see how everyone's brick walls turn out!
I will also have my Richmond and DC books for sale for those that are interested.