Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lectures, Appearances and a Book Signing OH MY!

Making Notes In An Organizer Stock Photo
Photo by Stuart Miles. Published on 26 August 2011
It’s only half way through January and my year is starting to fill up.  That is a very nice feeling.  So far I am attending national conferences and local ones too.  I’d love to chat with you if you see me at one of these events.  As of this morning I will be lecturing at or attending the following events:

Attendance: RootsTech / FGS 12-14 February 2015

Webinar: "Dead End: 5 Sources for Death Records" 13-15 March 2015 FTU Winter Virtual Conference

Webinar: "Climb Your Genetic Family Tree," 13-15 March 2015 FTU Winter Virtual Conference

Lecture: Title TBA 14 March 2015 Family History Day, Fredericksburg, VA Family History Center

Lecture: "Beginning Irish Research and DNA," 21 April 2015 Ancient Order of Hibernians, Fredericksburg, VA

Lecture: "Raising the Next Generation: Engaging and Instilling an Appreciation of Family History in Children," 25 April 2015 Fairfax Genealogical Society

Attendance:  2 May 2015 Fredericksburg Regional Genealogical Society Spring Seminar at Salem Church Library Fredericksburg, VA

Attendance: NGS 13-16 May 2015

Webinar: "Creating and Maintaining a Family History Blog" 9 June 2015 Ontario Genealogical Society 

Webinar: "Engaging the Next Generation" 7 October 2015 Minnesota Genealogical Society 

Of course this will be updated through the course of the year.  Click on the “Upcoming and Previous Lectures” page here on the blog to keep up to date with where I will be.

Last but not least, at RootsTech / FGS I will be signing my books! If you are going bring your copy or buy one at the In-Depth Genealogist booth or online from them or amazon.  Time and date coming shortly for the official signing, but hey if you see me there and want my John Hancock just grab me.  I’d be delighted to stop and chat a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment