Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Launch of T2 Family History

Over the last several months I worked, with the aide of several friends, on a website for my new business.  I would not be honest if I didn’t tell you this was a little more than scary but it was something that I needed to do.  I just needed to take a big gulp and put myself out there.

You can check out T2 Family History here.

I decided to shorten my name to T2 Family History to streamline my name.  T2 stands for Trials and Tribulations and I thought the logo, created by a talented friend who is a graphics design artist, speaks to what I do.  She nicely tied in my 2 passions, family history and genetics, with this clean and modern graphic. 


Never fear, I still plan on keeping this blog going.  The other site is intended to showcase my professional side and it will continue to adapt and change as I make my way in the world of genealogy.  This blog will continually be updated with family discoveries, interesting tis-bits, and all the other goodies I post.


Taking the plunge is never easy but sometimes you just know it in your gut when it is right.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new site and the best of wishes in your new endeavors and adventures!

    ReplyDelete