Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Presentation on social media and blogs for genealogy

Posting this week is a bit scattered as my kids are home on spring break.  Yeah, not much going to be accomplished I think.  However, if you are in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area next Wednesday night I hope to see you at my presentation for FRGS.  I will be giving a talk on social media for genealogists after their monthly meeting starting at 7pm at the Salem Church Library.

Now, I realize that if you are reading this blog this is probably not the talk for you, however you might learn something new.  The talk will be designed to address concerns about social media, how blogs and other platforms can help your research, what you can get from a blog, and other such topics.

This is a free event and refreshments are provided by the society for the break between the meeting and the talk.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment