Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

New blog post at the IDG: learn how to organize your contact card clutter

*My latest blog post at the In-Depth Genealogist is about this amazing organizational tool for business cards and contact information.  This is a snippet from it, originally posted on 8 April 2013.
During my short time in the genealogy world I have collected a few dozen business cards.  They are from every place I have visited, anyone I have talked to on a professional level, or people I have just met at genealogy functions.  Many have given me their card, others I picked up for reference later.  My desk drawer has a stack of them, and now I am not sure who they all are or why I have them, let alone remember who is in the pile.  With the conference season beginning in full force, I searched for a better tech way to help you with the business card clutter you may be coming home with or have already accumulated.  It is called WorldCard Mobile by Penpower Technology, Ltd.

WorldCard for genealogy contacts
WorldCard Mobile is a multi-platform application that digitizes and stores business cards.  It is a large brand that also boasts organization tools for businesses.  In this post I will be focusing solely on their mobile app, but you may want to check out what else they offer.
To read more of this blog post check it out at the In-Depth Genealogist.

1 comment:

  1. Really impressive work...these to the point info enhance my knowledge...!!!!

    ReplyDelete