Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post every day... yeah, sure, why not!

I find it serendipitous that as soon as I begin to seriously contemplate writing as a full time endeavor a month long writing challenge pops up for National Writing Month.  Well, you know, practice makes perfect and daily practice will only further my writing ability.  Right?

NaBloPoMo November 2012National Blog Posting Month, aka NaBloPoMo, over at BlogHer is an ongoing monthly writing theme.  November is writing for writing’s sake and there is no real “theme” that they want you to stick to.  Just write and write, Monday through Friday, for the whole month.   True to form, however, I found out about it today through the In-Depth Genealogist Facebook page.  If you have a blog and want to participate in in the future you can check out themes here.  For this month’s writing fest there were 886 blogs signed up at the time of this post.

So… what to write?  What to share?  Hmmm…… where to begin?

Alright cousins, friends, families, devoted readers anything you would like to hear more about?  Need follow-ups to any of my previous posts that you have been wondering about?  I have ideas in my head for some series type posts, but figured I would ask you all too.

Happy Posting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment