Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

Nearly a year later...

A year ago last month I applied to be Family Tree University's Family Tree Firsts Blogger.  What a year it has been!  The latest blog post over at FTF is about my journey thus far as a newbie genealogist.  You can read it here.

I really don’t have much to add to my post this time, except if you know of anyone who may want to be the 3rd FTF Blogger you should send them over to Family Tree University to see if it is something they may be interested in.  It has been the most amazing experience and I know that I could not have got this far in my research without the classes and materials from FTU. 

You can find more information on the contest here.  Hurry, you only have until November 16th to get your applications in!

No comments:

Post a Comment