Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

Software clean up next step

Okay, here is my next please help question, because I am not sure how to proceed. 

Now that I have all the people cleaned up I am starting on the media.  My biggest problem is I have Census records that are linked to the wrong people with the wrong source citations.  For example:  The Kelley family should show a Census record for Rutherford Township, Martin County, Indiana.  The source citation for the record states that, but the image is for the Combs family from Lost River Township, Martin County, Indiana.

<insert hysterical screaming here>
 
"SP.M.0911"

When I click the button on FTM2012 to unlink source I get 10 choices to unlink... to say I am paranoid about doing something wrong in an understatement. Suggestions?  Besides paying one of you to come to my house and sort this out.

Image from the Library of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment