Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Article that made my day!

This morning I found the following article teasing me from Facebook.  A friend had sent it to me because she said it reminded her of me... what is she trying to say?  That from a thousand miles away she knows that I would do something like this?  Well... she's right.

Up a Family Tree, by Leslie Larson will probably remind you of you too.  Goodness knows I think my husband will attest that I was like her (and probably still show the same traits on occasion) when I first started tracking down my family.

So, pick up a favorite reading drink (Earl Grey for me) and cuddle up with your computer for a few minutes of laughter.

Image from the Library of Congress

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the humor, Shannon. It gave me my chuckle before bed.

    ReplyDelete