Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fearless Females: Casting a Movie

If a famous director wanted to make a movie about one of your female ancestors who would it be? What actress would you cast in the role and why?
This was a hard one, wow, who do I pick?  If I could find out more about my colonial ancestors who moved from the east coast into the wilderness of Indiana I think I would have a screenplay written about them.  They had to be tough, strong, and hardy women to move from New England, Virginia, and the Carolina's into a territory that was not even tamed yet.  A few of them had lived through the Revolution, and all through the War of 1812.  Imagine the stories they could tell!  To portray such strong women, you would need strong actresses... gosh, who would it be?

*Image: I took this on board the Susan Constant Replica Jamestown Settlement, Jamestown, Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment