Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

Daniel Chamberlin Author and Teacher

I received an email this afternoon from a cousin on my husband's side of the family.  It appears that the elusive Daniel Chamberlin was an author.  Cousin Jean's daughter in law found a book he wrote while he was a teacher.  It is on WorldCat under the following information (available on microfilm at the Library of Congress!):

Natural System of English Grammar Introductory Course
Daniel B Chamberlin
1900-1983? English  Book  :  Microform  55 p. ; 18
cm. New York : Scribner,


Of course once I got this email I went straight out to Google... wouldn't you?  That is when I found several Google ebooks that are catalogues of books published in 1871, and this publication is listed among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment