Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello and Welcome

If someone told me a year ago that I would be writing a family history blog I would have laughed at them…hard.  I barely have time to keep up with my Live Journal account, let alone tell you all about my stumbling steps down the path of genealogy research.  Life is funny the way things change.

Truly I needed a way to share my information with the many “new” cousins I have found out there.  (BIG WAVE to all of you!)  I figured if I wrote about what I found, how I found it, my stories and etc. maybe I would not only help someone else out there with their research but find help myself.  So, yes….this is completely selfish of me….I want to know MORE!

In a nutshell this blog will give you a glimpse into my life as a fledgling family historian.  You will see wrong turns.  There will be missteps.  Possibly even a meltdown or two as I try to figure things out.  I will even post about whatever new book or gadget has caught my eye this week.  Enjoy the blog, post, comment, lurk, whatever makes you happy.  All I hope is that you learn something new.

What do you say we get this party started?
*picture from Pictures 4 Design

No comments:

Post a Comment